In this episode, Clyde discusses questions on Creation and the Sabbath with Dr. Timothy Standish of the Geoscience Research Institute.
We explore the questions:
- Can I keep the Sabbath and believe in Evolution?
- Can I keep a Sunday Sabbath as a Creationist?
- What if God created over millions of years? Can we possibly keep the Sabbath?
- How would the concept of a Sabbath rest fit in a progressive creationism narrative?
- Can theistic evolution and the Sabbath get along?
If you would like to send in your questions you can do so by recording a voice note at www.speakpipe.com/podverb
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To support the show please consider becoming a patron by visiting patreon.com/podverb